ACH Risk Analyst
REPAY-Risk Department -ACH Risk Analyst - Atlanta, GA
The ACH Risk Analyst will be an organized, motivated and creative individual who has a strong background in analytic review work, a demonstrated attention to detail and ability to work independently. In addition, the candidate should have an expertise in the payment processing industry as well as experience in Chargeback, Compliance or Risk Review for ACH processing. Position will report into the Senior Risk Manager but candidate should be comfortable interacting with senior management, peers and customers and be able to adjust their communication style appropriately for different audiences. Some travel may be required.
- Monitor transactional, batch and authorization volume for merchant portfolio(s) and examine for anomalies across REPAY’s enterprise products (ACH/Card/Instant Funding) with a focus on ACH.
- Identify trending behavior and take swift action to define, document and (if necessary) prevent behavior from negative impact to business as a result of fraud or negligence.
- Communicate with merchants via email and phone to resolve risk-related questions or to clarify questionable activity.
- Complete risk-related periodic review across payments products and prepare reporting for management.
- Assist with preparation and administration of audits.
- Document and archive actions and assist with data-mining tasks.
- Create and maintain risk-related policies and procedures.
- Participate in webinars or on-site classes to enhance existing knowledge and stay abreast of industry-specific changes.
- ACH and Card Payments industry experience required
- 5+ years of experience engaged in Risk, Compliance or Chargeback-related tasks
- 5+ years of experience with customer service principles and practices
- Experience and knowledge with transaction monitoring systems (e.g. TSYS, Trisource)
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing individual and corporate financial data, KYC/KYCC documentation
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications
- Familiarity with ACH/ Nacha Operating Rules and Guidelines and its applications to Originator Risk Management
- AAP certification a plus
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
Apply at: REPAY careers: https://grnh.se/ce4a8e861us