The Payments Institute July 16-19, 2023
Emory Conference Center
As a member of PaymentsFirst, one of the many great benefits is a chance to attend The Payments Institute on us! We offer our members a chance to win a full scholarship to this comprehensive four-day course aimed at helping you achieve a higher understanding of the entire payments system. Whether you are a seasoned professional seeking to update and hone your skills, those planning to sit for the AAP or APRP Exam, or those just starting out in your financial services career, The Payments Institute will provide the level of information you need to succeed.
Benefits of attending The Payments Institute include:
- Custom-designing your educational experience: Choose a School of Study, each of which has its own topical track, and learn by responding to real-world payments scenarios.
- Networking with other payments professionals: Forge lasting business relationships and learn from leaders in the payments industry.
- Supporting your company: Gain knowledge and tools to mitigate risk, remain in compliance, craft innovative solutions and increase your company’s bottom line.
- Familiarizing yourself with the Accredited ACH Professional Certification Program and its benefits.
- Familiarizing yourself with the Accredited Payments Risk Professional Certification Program and its benefits.
- Better prepare yourself for the AAP or APRP exam.
- Fulfilling training or job requirements as an auditor or examiner.
- Earning 20 AAP/APRP renewal credits or CTP/CCM credits.
How Can Someone Win?
1. Individuals nominated should actively show: contribution to payments awareness, demonstrate experience using payment applications, and involvement in projects promoting payments usage.
As an example, the nominee might have demonstrated one of the following:
- sale, implementation, or operational support of a payment application
- development of a payments marketing strategy or service
- implementation of systems or procedures that significantly streamlined payments operations
2. Complete and submit the Nomination Form after reading the eligibility requirements below. The nomination deadline is June 1,2023.
Who is Eligible?
- Nominations are welcomed from all PaymentsFirst members.
- There are no restrictions on the individual's job function or title.
- Nominations should have signed the approval of a senior officer of the nominee's organization.
- All scholarship contestants will be submitted to the PaymentsFirst Scholarship Committee anonymously for a fair decision.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to commit fully to the program, including attendance at all scheduled sessions.
- A spouse or dependents may not accompany the Scholarship recipient.
- Members of PaymentsFirst's Board of Directors are not eligible; however Board organizations may nominate another staff member.
- Scholarship is for full registration to the Payments Institute. Full registration includes hotel accommodations and most meals.